So how does a riser recliner chair work? It works off mains-power and has a built in motor to rise and recline the chair which is operated by a simple hand-held control. The low-voltage motor gently and safely adjusts the chair to a position that suits you best from reclining to fully risen.
How a riser recliner chair works:
Riser recliners are made to your individual needs and requirements. With the correct supportive cushioning, you’ll find them extremely comfortable – ideal for sitting in your chair for long periods of time.
By putting your feet up and reclining the back section, weight and strain is taken off your feet and legs. This is an ideal position for reading, watching TV or keeping your legs elevated for medical reasons.
The reclining action allows you to get into the optimum position of comfort, which can help alleviate aches and pains, especially when sat down for long periods of time.
The Willowbrook Difference
- Willowbrook riser recliners are designed and built to make standing and sitting an effortless task.
- Hand-built in Britain, with a Willowbrook riser recliner you can be assured that you are receiving a recliner that has been made to the highest of standards, inside and out.
- Our riser recliner lift and recline action is one of the best available.
- Some cheaper riser recliner models, like foreign imports, often have a scissor action which means they have one weight-load point, making the riser recliner less stable.
- Our riser recliners spread weight evenly across a platform, ensuring optimum stability and maximum comfort.
Need help finding your perfect riser recliner chair?
Have a chat with one of our friendly advisors today in the pop up box in the bottom right corner.
Alternatively call us today on 0800 854 330