If you suffer from arthritis pain, every day activities such as watching TV or reading a book can start to make you feel uncomfortable after a while. A riser recliner from Willowbrook can help to not only provide blissful relief from your aches and pains, they’ll make you feel comfortable and supported for hours on end.
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is a term used to describe a broad range of conditions causing pain, swelling and stiffness in your joints. There are hundreds of types of arthritis and whilst it is commonly associated with older people, it affects people of all ages, genders and races.
What causes arthritis pain?
Currently there is no single known cause of arthritis pain. It is thought that it can be caused by a variety of factors which can include:
What are the symptoms of arthritis pain?
Whilst the symptoms you experience will vary by your type of arthritis, you will be likely to experience one or more of the below symptoms:
- Joint pain, tenderness and stiffness
- Inflammation in and around your joints
- Limited mobility of your joints
- Weakness and muscle wasting
Watch The Short Video Below To See How A Willowbrook Riser Recliner Can Help Reduce Your Aches & Pains:
How to reduce arthritis pain with a riser recliner chair
There are still no known cures for arthritis pain, however there a number of ways a riser recliner can help to provide some temporary blissful relief from your symptoms and make yourself feel more comfortable:
A riser recliner chair could really help
If you suffer from any of the symptoms we’ve mentioned above, a riser recliner chair could help:
- Take the pressure off – A riser recliner can help you to get in and out of your chair with ease, taking pressure and strain off your arthritic joints
- Spread your weight – By spreading your weight evenly a riser recliner can help you to feel more comfortable. You’ll be able to stay sat down for longer which is important, especially if due to medical conditions you spend a lot of time in your chair.
- Adjusts to your needs– At the touch of a button a riser recliner can move forwards and backwards, to keep you comfortable for longer
Explore the benefits of massage
Our riser recliners can be fitted with an optional inbuilt-massage system. Massage can help to loosen stiff joints, which is perfect for helping to reduce your arthritis pain. You can find out more by clicking here.
If you would like to get some blissful relief from your arthritis pain, a Willowbrook riser recliner chair could really help. With 50% off selected riser recliner chairs in our range, there really has never been a better time to start your search. Take a look at our wide range of chairs by clicking on the image to your left: