Recruitment / HR Co-Ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment / HR Co-Ordinator to assist in providing efficient and effective generalist HR advice, guidance and administrative support to meet business needs to Line Managers and employees on all HR matters across the Group and to act as first line recruitment.
- To ensure the HR Department provides a comprehensive service to Managers and employees in line with best practice
- To be responsible for the attraction of diverse and highly talented individuals across all sectors of the business and sites, and support through advertising, search and networking ensuring the most cost effective way of attracting candidates is maintained
- Assisting with Company policies and procedures ensuring these are regularly reviewed, and available to all employees.
- To be able to give Employment Law advice, ensuring this is always up to date and also in accordance with Best Practice
- Maintain accurate employee files, including attendance, time keeping and holiday records ensuring compliance with Data Protection, Immigration and Asylum legislation and to keep the HR Data base up to date at all times.
- Ensure and maintain strict confidentiality regarding all issues of HR.
- Raise all necessary documentation required for new starters including offer letters, job descriptions; right to work, contracts of employment, and administrative tasks for the complete employee life cycle.
- Assist in raising and monitor payroll/ employee documentation, Right to Work, Driving Licence Checks, DBS checks, P45, Bank details, medical notes, maternity and paternity leave and leaver information.
- Remind appropriate Line Managers of forthcoming probationary reviews and to ensure correct documentation is raised and appropriate follow up actions taken.
- Be proactive in notifying Line Mangers of adverse levels of absenteeism and assist in the process of managing absence ensure this is within current employee policies and in line with Employment Law
- Monitor T&A system and update accordingly to assist the the payroll function at end of the month.
- Assist in raising all documentation for disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance matters as assigned, providing support and guidance to Line Managers.
- Attend and accurately minute HR Meetings including but not limited to investigations and disciplinary or grievance hearings as required giving appropriate advice.
- To assist in new processes and support the co-ordination and implementation. This includes but not limited to induction process; annual performance review process; benchmarking; ensuring these are regularly reviewed for completeness and effectiveness.
- Attend regular HR meetings and keep up to date with current legislation and HR related issues throughout the group.
- Monitor and book all statutory training e.g. First aid, FLT courses.
- Assist with the Health and Safety administration for Head office to include risk assessments, fire drills etc ensuring that the working environment is compliant with current Health and Safety legislation.
The Person Specification:
- Ideally holds a CPP qualification, CIPD qualification or has experience in HR / Recruitment
- Can demonstrate a good understanding employment law, HR disciplines and can advise others.
- Computer literate; working knowledge of Microsoft office programs and experience of HR/ T&A systems.
- Experience in recruitment and candidate attraction
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively with all employees and levels of management.
- Able to balance professionalism with empathy and compassion.
Direct Sales Representative
- Full training and induction courses
- Comprehensive demonstration kit
- Qualified press appointments
- High commission earnings
- Fast payout
How to apply:
To apply online please send your CV to: email@example.com
Alternatively, for more information call us on 0800 854 330
Connect with Willowbrook
For more information about Willowbrook and to keep up to date with our latest products and vacancies follow our LinkedIn page.
How else can you connect?
You’ll find us on a number of social networks so regardless of which network is your favourite, be it Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Vimeo, you’ll always be able to connect with Willowbrook Mobility Direct.