Sales Co-ordinator (3 month contract)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Co-Ordinator to join our busy team on a three month fixed term contract :
- To confirm appointments, when made by the Contact Centre Executives, ensuring that they are in line with company criteria
- To make sure that Sales Advisors have appointments for all their available times, ensuring that they are in sensible geographical areas.
- To email the appointment lead sheets to the Sales Advisors each day, making certain that they have been sent successfully.
- To email daily schedule of appointments to Regional Consultants.
- To liaise with the Contact Centre Manager regarding the requirements for appointments.
- To complete all tasks correctly, display competency and ensure all SLAs are met, and where not possible escalation is completed.
- To update the results of each appointment on the computer system, as they become known.
- To maintain a record of Sales Advisor’s monthly availability. To collate this and advise the relevant Regional Consultant.
- To contact customers in order to ascertain what actually happened, updating the customer records and reporting back to the relevant Regional Consultant
- To ensure that the relevant Regional Consultant is aware of any problems or queries regarding their area or Advisors.
- Problem Solver
- Ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent geographical knowledge
The hours of work are 35 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am and 7.00pm Monday to Friday with one additional Saturday per month.
Salary £21k OTE
28 days Holiday per year. Additional days awarded on length of service.
Free on site parking.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a growing, forward thinking company. Interested candidates should forward CV’s and covering letters to the email address provided.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Government Lateral Flow Tests are regularly carried out in the workplace for all employees
Direct Sales Representative
- Full training and induction courses
- Comprehensive demonstration kit
- Qualified press appointments
- High commission earnings
- Fast payout
How to apply:
To apply online please send your CV to: email@example.com
Alternatively for more information call us on 0800 854 330
Connect with Willowbrook
For more information about Willowbrook and to keep up to date with our latest products and vacancies follow our LinkedIn page.
How else can you connect?
You’ll find us on a number of social networks so regardless of which network is your favourite, be it Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Vimeo, you’ll always be able to connect with Willowbrook Mobility Direct.