Adjustable beds have seen a surge in popularity in recent years. With their abundance of health, comfort and lifestyle benefits, it’s easy to understand why. If you’re considering an adjustable bed- read on to discover 7 reasons why one could be perfect for you.
1. Health Benefits
One of the main reasons why Adjustable beds are so popular is that they can provide temporary positional relief from a number of problematic ailments including, but not limited to:
- Back pain – Lower back pain can be alleviated by raising the foot section of your adjustable bed whilst upper back pain can be alleviated by raising the head section
- Swollen feet or ankles– Raising swollen feet or ankles promotes good blood circulation which helps to relieve swelling and discomfort
- Joint pain– Joint pain such as arthritis can be temporarily relieved by positioning the mattress so weight is taken off the problem areas, allowing for a more comfortable rest
- Breathing difficulties– Sleeping in an upright position opens your airways which can help with breathing problems such as snoring and asthma
2. Customised Comfort
Why be limited to one sleeping position when you could choose from a variety of versatile sleeping positions?
Whether you prefer contour, feet raised or head & feet raised, adjustable beds are increasingly popular because they give you support where and when you need it.
Designed to help you find that ideal position for a perfect night’s sleep, you’ll not only experience incredible support and comfort all night long, you’ll wake up feeling completely refreshed.
And adjustable beds don’t just make sleeping comfier. At the simple touch of a button your head and/or feet can be lifted to find the perfect position for watching TV or reading too. Bliss!
3. Advanced Accessories to Improve Your Experience
We have no doubt that a new adjustable bed will make a positive difference to your quality of life, but with the addition of one or more of our accessories, comfort and relaxation is taken to another level!
Many models have in-built massage settings, reading lights and motion sensor lighting, all for you to enjoy from the comfort of your adjustable bed.
4. Huge Range Of Adjustable Beds To Choose From
Adjustable beds, once associated with hospitals, no longer have a cold clinical feel but come in a wide range of styles and designs, with a selection of fabrics to choose from to match your current decor.
Here at Willowbrook we have a huge variety of models to choose from which can be hand made to your exact needs and requirements.
5. Perfect for Sleeping Partners
If you share your bed with a partner, then its likely that you will have experienced some sort of disturbance to your sleep. With a dual adjustable bed you can operate each section of your bed independently.
This not only helps to accommodate different sleep preferences, it reduces the likelihood of you being woken up by your partner too.
6. Free Demonstration
If you’re unsure if an adjustable bed is right for you, take advantage of our free home demonstration service. Our product specialist can come to your home at a time to suit you, and show you how our beds work.
7. Easy Delivery & Set-up
The frames are delivered right to your door, and in some cases the company will even help set it up in your home for free.
Longing for your perfect night’s sleep?
Whether you are in need of some extra help when getting in and out bed, have specific health problems you need assistance with or would simply like to have more control over your comfort, an adjustable bed can help make it easier to sleep and change positions. If you’d like to discover how an adjustable bed could help you, request a brochure today, or call 0800 854 330 to find out more.